[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Bugzilla: Steps towards FDO migration

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:37:46 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Top posting because we still need a time to meet to do the below things.
>
> @Norbert - not sure how much of your time will be needed but I think
> we'll at least need you around for the beginning part before we are able
> to move forward with stress testing and what not. It's looking like our
> mutual availability is becoming a bit rough but my schedule:
>
> June 27-29 unavailable
> July 3 - July 10 unavailable

Tomorrow (20th) or 23rd are pretty open for me. June 22, 27 I'm
flying, and 24-27 I'm at a conference. June 30th through Friday the
4th is also good for me. 5th I'll be busy. Then relatively free until
July 15, when I head to CLS and OSCON, and then (mostly) busy through
July 28th.

> Else:
> Monday and Wednesdays are good as well as weekends.

Yeah -- my schedule isn't very regular, so particular days aren't
necessarily available. Mon/Tue is more doable than Fri-Sun, usually.

> Let's try to get some time to meet up and make the final push(es) to our
> own bugzilla.

+1

--
Robinson Tryon