[Libreoffice-qa] BugZilla enhancemnet suggestion

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Sun Jun 22 20:52:28 PDT 2014

Hi Cor, all,

Oh, I thought you meant integrating directly in bugzilla... You know we as QA do have a lot of things on the list to improve stuff... But some does require coding... Like the bugzilla things, a GUI for bisect and the other items of Joel's list ( ;) ). We are full of fancy ideas, for now that is not a big deal to get ten....

Coding in QA is difficult... Those who are at have loads of things to do and we have some awesome things in mind, but it is 'cooler' to code in LibreOffice itself then for QA. So please try to understand my position... I really want to do such awesome things, but they start to get above my head, as I am unable to setup bugzilla. Or have no time to do anything big in other languages than C# and Java...

That is why I tried to remember you to put it into code. Because that is the hardest part for us... Among us, everyone tries to be as useful as possible....

I just woke up, so I really hope you get what I want to get across. That is my point of view...

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,

Florian Reisinger

PS: Sorry for toppost and tofu, I am on mobile....