[Libreoffice-qa] How to install the -bdg packages from a manual installation?

Valerio DeA valeriodean at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 16 06:13:10 PDT 2014

Hi all,
because I want the last LO release and my actual distro doesn't ship it yet (Fedora 20) then I installed the fresh version directly from the LO website.
However in that way looks like I lost the -gdb packages, so my backtrace will be pretty useless, isn't it?

Now the question is:
how can I have all the needed packages to produce useful bug report using the manual installation from the LO website?

In case the gdb packages are not included in the manual installation (in case, why they are not included?), how can I compile it without compile all the office suite?
(I prefer to avoid download/build a giant code just to have the gdb packages :-( )

Oh, of course to jump from a stable release to unstable one (rawhide) just to have the last LO makes no sense to me. I don't want a potentially unstable system only to provide backtrace to LO.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Valerio