[Libreoffice-qa] Closing "Help - License Information" shows StartCenter without any menus

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Mar 16 11:30:50 PDT 2014

Hello again,
I found the following:

1. Start LO
2. Open "Help – License Information" from the StartCenter
3. Confirm the dialog "Licensing and Legal Information" via "Show
License"
4. Press <Ctrl>+<W> to close the window

You will see the StartCenter with "LibreOffice <2>" on its title bar
and no menus below ... :( If you close this window, LO will be
closed as well ... :(

This bug was reported for 3.3.0 Beta 3, and it is still valid on my
system ... :(

And just out of interest: Since when is LO only licensed under the
MPL? I thought, the source code is dual licensed ... ;) I miss the
hint to the LGPL in the dialog "Licensing and Legal Information" ...
:(

Discovered with:
LO: Version: 4.2.3.1 Build ID:
3d4fc3d9dbf8f4c0aeb61498a81f91c5b7922f13 (parallel installed
following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel) with
Germanophone help- as well as langpack
OS: Debian Testing i686

Thanks for testing
Thomas.

--
Q:	What's a WASP's idea of open-mindedness?
A:	Dating a Canadian.