[Libreoffice-qa] Planing for bug events

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 16:23:22 PDT 2014

Hey Sophie,

On 03/23/2014 11:07 AM, Sophie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the last conf call, we discussed about planing of bug events, so
> here what I propose:
> Target: 4.3.0 beta1 on week 21 (May 19-25)
> First communication: week 17 (April 21-27)
> Reminder: week 19 (May 5-11)
I like that but I don't see why we can't do first communication a bit
earlier - perhaps ask marketing to put up a banner mid April (15th) then
send email announcement/blog posts on the 21st, reminder on the 5th and
then final announcement on the 18th right before starting.

Funny enough I start my new job on the 19th, but it's 9-5 my time and I
should have quite a bit of free time outside of those times. I also have
Wed off so I'll commit to being available quite a bit during that time.

Warm Regards,
Joel