[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.2.3 RC2 test builds available

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:40:16 PDT 2014

Hi Stuart, *,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:35 PM, V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu> wrote:
> Chrisitan, *,
>
> Great! The release cycles roll on...
>
> But please also fix the web site.  The 'Development versions' page is still
> listing  LibreOffice 4.2.3 RC1,  and  LibreOffice 4.1.5 RC2--STILL!.

The release so far is only on pre-releases server, not on the mirror network.

We never did update the development-version download pages to remove
references when a release was made final, It has only been updated
when a new RC/beta/alpha build was announced to the public, but never
when they have been promoted to the final release.

So it would be wrong to list 4.2.3 rc2 on the page at this point,
since it has just been provided to early-testing/QA. The public
announcement follows one day after (minimum).

ciao
Christian