[Libreoffice-qa] Software Testing service

Shree M shree at matchtechit.com
Mon May 12 12:09:09 PDT 2014

Hello All,

Greetings from MatchTech.

We are a Service Company based in Bangalore, India. We do provide to our
clients different varieties of services ranging from Staffing to consulting
globally.

We were interested to provide our testing services to TDF and so I wanted
more information in that regard.

I would like to know what should be our starting point, Who should we get
in touch with respect to be included as TDF's technology partners and any
other inputs.

Do apologies if this is not the right platform to discuss these. Any
inputs/ leads in this regards would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Shree
BDM and Head of Operations

MatchTech Consulting Private Limited