[Libreoffice-qa] Next QA Call

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:56:43 PDT 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> As discussed last call, I am unavailable next Monday but will be
> available the following Monday.

The following Monday is May 26th (Memorial day, here in the states).
That would work for me.

> The other option is to move our call to
> Wed. next week.

That's Wednesday, May 21st. That might work for me.

> If we want to do Wed. a little earlier (maybe 2-3 hours
> earlier), we can do that.

2h earlier (just to pick a time) would be 16:30 UTC:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&min=30&sec=0&day=05&month=05&year=2014

> Also - a few months ago I sent out a message asking if we need a new
> doodle (for a new time completely for future calls) and did not receive
> any replies, I assumed that meant the current time was working for most
> if not every person. If this is not the case let me know and I'll start
> a doodle (not for the next call probably since it will be off schedule
> but for the following one after that (Week of June 2 - June 6)

The current slot on Mondays works for me.

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon