[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: QA Meeting on Wednesday (See updated time re: Daylight Savings)

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:24:20 PST 2014

Hi all,

Our next QA meeting will be on Wednesday. I believe that most
countries have switched back from daylight savings time, so the
meeting will be held at 18:30UTC, which (for most of you) should be
the same local time as our previous meeting. Check here to be sure:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&min=30&sec=0&day=05&month=11&year=2014

Link to agenda is here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/November_05

I'll give a brief summary of our Bug-Triaging Bee that was held at the
University of Washington, and give an update on the Bugzilla
Migration.

Please bring any special bugs or questions to the meeting, as well as
any updates/QA work you've been involved with lately.

I hope to see you all there!

Best,
--R

P.S. UNCONFIRMED bug count is down to 658! You guys are doing an amazing job!
Try your hand at bibisecting: We've got 75 open bugs tagged with
'bibisectRequest':
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/HowToBibisect#Finding_bugs_needing_bibisect

--
Robinson Tryon