[Libreoffice-qa] Unconfirmed jump - sorry!

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:47:59 PST 2014

Hi All,

So I just booted about 50 bugs over to UNCONFIRMED so that list has
jumped. I'm going through the rest of the list of about 280 more bugs -
so it may climb some more. Good news is....our REOPENED count is
dropping and now is reflecting more of what it's supposed to reflect
(bug assigned to a developer who claimed they had fixed the bug but user
still seeing it...). Like I said, it'll likely jump another 200 or so in
the coming weeks.

Best,
Joel