[Libreoffice-qa] retest ping to UNCONFIRMED bugs older than 6 months

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:24:44 PST 2014

For now I'm not doing this just because there are so many other things
to do and as of now I'm not seeing a clear message as to what we're
doing....I've seen at least 3-4 proposals with different links and the
like. I suggest this be resolved on QA call, finalized, maybe a wiki
written as to what the plan is, then we can move forward.

Best,
Joel