[Libreoffice-qa] retest ping to UNCONFIRMED bugs older than 6 months

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Tue Nov 4 23:47:00 PST 2014

On Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:24:44 +0100, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> For now I'm not doing this just because there are so many other things
> to do and as of now I'm not seeing a clear message as to what we're
> doing....I've seen at least 3-4 proposals with different links and the
> like. I suggest this be resolved on QA call, finalized, maybe a wiki
> written as to what the plan is, then we can move forward.

I agree with you. QA call must decide that.
regarding the multiple links you saw they are only because of different
periods of time selected (1 year, 6 months, 100 days etc etc)... again the
correct timeframe we want to ping has to be decided with the QA team.

moreover we have to decide if pinging just UNCONFIRMED old bugs or even
NEW bugs (excluding the easy hacks).

in recent weeks I've seen many of UNCONF and NEW old bugs turning into WFM
after retest with recent LibO releases (by me or other QA guys like beluga
and Stuart Foote)

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.