[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2014-11-05

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Thu Nov 6 10:48:08 PST 2014

Robinson Tryon wrote
> Full meeting minutes and agenda:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/November_05
> http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org/meetbot/libreoffice-qa/2014/libreoffice-qa.2014-11-05-18.44.html

> 19:24:14
> <colonelqubit>
>  Right now we have some old bugzilla data we're using for testing purposes

Hi!
Few questions:
1. Are the passwords invalidated? I couldn't check it personally - the last
bug is from March, I changed my password later, so couldn't log in to this
instance - had to request a password reset and got it delivered without
issues (?!). I hope your answer is yes.
2. Is bugmail enabled in this instance?
I haven't used it much because I don't want to generate any bugmail (see
question 2).
In general seems it works fine. Speed is OK for 1000 bugs.
Few things:
- New Chart includes series for products in original database - seems
everything but LibreOffice could be deleted some day
- TimeTracking is enabled, so probably params differs from freedesktop
instance
- Old Chart doesn't work - seems the data dir is not copied or permissions
are wrong
- Keywords list could be cleaned some day - some are not used in LibreOffice
project
- freedesktop UI changes are not applied
Best regards.
P.S.
Is it possible to put the source code in GitHub (even as read only)? It is
far more popular to get interesting pull request. Also Bugzilla code is
there already.