[Libreoffice-qa] Non-functioning BSA

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Thu Nov 6 15:07:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I have found a typo in the code today. So I hope it works now.

The problem is that I can't test from my own pc (due to
domain-constraints in the bugzilla-code). And somehow there seems a
cache between the server and my pc that needs to timeout so I can see
the new code in action. I need to look into that also.

Tomorrow I will try again to see if it works.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders