[Libreoffice-qa] Non-functioning BSA

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:15:49 PST 2014

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Rob Snelders <rob at ertai.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have found a typo in the code today. So I hope it works now.

Great!

> The problem is that I can't test from my own pc (due to
> domain-constraints in the bugzilla-code). And somehow there seems a
> cache between the server and my pc that needs to timeout so I can see
> the new code in action. I need to look into that also.

Hmm. Let's chat more about what we can provide from the infra side
here. I've filed a bug about improving ease of testing:
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/827

And it would also be good to talk about verifying that the BSA code
runs against the test-install of Bugzilla:
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/754

> Tomorrow I will try again to see if it works.

Thanks for following-up!

--R

--
Robinson Tryon