[Libreoffice-qa] Comments on Bugzilla

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:21:51 PST 2014

Hi All,

First - a huge thank you for all of you putting in so much of your
precious time to handle the endless bugs :) Really really appreciated.

I just wanted to remind everyone that as members of QA we should do our
best to "practice what we preach." That being said - every single change
in bugzilla should have some kind of a comment....I've been seeing quite
a few confirmations where the QA member just marks the bug as NEW with
no comment. The comment should of course include your OS, version of
LibreOffice and any other pertinent information.

Thanks again everyone!

Best,
Joel