[Libreoffice-qa] ping to retest old bugs

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:30:52 PDT 2014

Sounds great - so let's try to come up with a concrete plan that
everyone (or most) sign off on and then just do a thumbs up or down
vote. Let's try to not get too picky about the details.

@Tommy - you mind giving a proposed consistent plan of attack? If you
want me to briefly write something up let me know.

Best,
Joel

On 10/17/2014 01:24 PM, Robinson Tryon wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Aleksandr P <alexpikptz at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 1) If they see the bug has gone they should mark as WORKSFORME
>>> 2) if bug persist they should drop a note and leave status UNCHANGED