[Libreoffice-qa] ping to retest old bugs

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 22:18:47 PDT 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:
> For 900 (2y 6m) --> 81 bugs
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&f1=days_elapsed&limit=0&list_id=481870&o1=greaterthan&order=bug_id%20DESC&product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced&v1=900
>
> so a ping retest mail campaign could be at the moment tested just with the
> older subsets (730d or 900d) to not generate an excessive spam.

Running the oldest set of 81 bugs would be an interesting test, just
to see what percentage of bug reporters return to add a comment to the
bug.

I checked a random dozen bugs from the set, and there are very few
people cc'd; looks like we won't have to worry about spaming the devs.

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon