[Libreoffice-qa] UNCONFIRMED bug count at 700

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Mon Oct 27 00:28:19 PDT 2014

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:06:24 +0100, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm slightly concerned that many of these are going into NEEDINFO with
> just a "please test against latest release."

yes we should avoid that.

> I don't have the time to adequately check into this right now but if
> someone else could look.

 from this chart it seems that the drop in UNCONFIRMED in bigger that the
increase of NEEDINFO so probably the stat improvement is not just of
UNCONFIRMED -> NEEDINFO status change

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/reports.cgi?product=LibreOffice&datasets=UNCONFIRMED&datasets=NEEDINFO

> I've seen quite a few emails from FDO with these kinds of comments and
> this would go against current processes. We don't put things into
> NEEDINFO unless the instructions provided are unclear - it's our duty to
> check at least once before putting it into NEEDINFO.
>
> Best,
> Joel

I'll better take a look at it.