[Libreoffice-qa] Help needed for a Base-Bug with Win7/MySQL
robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Tue Sep 2 07:29:44 PDT 2014
there is a bug reported for Base with Windows 7 and MySQL. Crash of the
whole LO when editing a form and moving from the properties of a column
of one tablecontrol of a form to another tablecontrol:
I have tried all I am table to try and couldn't reproduce. Could be I
couldn't reproduce because I have only OpenSUSE 64bit rmp here. So we
need someone with Windows7 and MySQL, who could test.
There is a sql-dumpfile and and a databasefile as attachment.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa