[Libreoffice-qa] request for more boilerplate responses to bug report

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Wed Sep 10 00:58:11 PDT 2014

Am 10.09.2014 um 02:55 schrieb Terrence Enger:

> I have noticed that Urmas has been abruptly closing bug reports that are
> in languages other than English.

What an arrogant behavior :-(

How about first putting them into NEEDINFO state and asking for translation
here or in the l10n list?

There were several localization bugs written in German I remember - they
were perfectly handled by the NL-Team in their native language without any
need to translate them back and forth. This might be true for other bug
reports too as there are still many people in the world not speaking english.

A NEEDSTRANSLATION keyword could also help if we could somehow report those
bugs to an appropriate list (l10n would be my choice if people there agree
but qa might even be better as most qa-interested NL-folks at least lurk here).

just my2¢

Nino