[Libreoffice-qa] request for more boilerplate responses to bug report

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:18:42 PDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>> Am 10.09.2014 um 02:55 schrieb Terrence Enger:
>>
>>> I have noticed that Urmas has been abruptly closing bug reports that are
>>> in languages other than English.
>> What an arrogant behavior :-(
> I do wish he'd do it more tactfully - I close them also but I leave a
> comment and direct them to their native mailing list for translation.

Ideally I'd like all of the reporting/translation work to go on in the
same bugtracking tool, but that's beyond the capabilities of Bugzilla
(and I don't believe it's on anyone's roadmap).

I just chatted w/Sophie in IRC, and she thought the l10n
(Localization) list was a good idea. She suggested putting the
particular language (if you can identify it) in the Subject: line, to
ensure that you get a response.

Whatever we decide, we should document it under BugTriage on the wiki :-)

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon