[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice 4.3.2 rc2 test builds available

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri Sep 19 10:59:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:24:35PM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Robinson Tryon wrote on 18-09-14 22:47:
>
> > For the upcoming new version 4.3.2 the builds for RC2 are now
> > available on pre-releases.
>
> I've missed the RC1 on our Dutch public pre-releases site
>   http://nl.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/
>
> Has anything changed there?

No, it hasn't been anywhere (neither on the english "main" one)
except on the pre-releases server.

No idea why. I wondered too and gave up waiting. :(

Apparently mirroring of it also took only time on Wednesday or Thursday
(.5 weeks after it should have been announced in the first place) and still
no rc1 there either. (OK, by then it didn't make sense anymore to announce
it at all.)

Hopefully rc2 will appear in a sensible time - and more importantly the release
will not be delayed.

Regards,

Rene