[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice 4.3.2 rc2 test builds available

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:33:25 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Rene Engelhard <rene at debian.org> wrote:
> Hopefully rc2 will appear in a sensible time - and more importantly the release
> will not be delayed.

RC2 is available on the pre-release server, and will be pushed out to
the mirrors in a bit. Now that I've gone through the process for RC1
and have a nice stack of notes, I believe that we're right on track
for the 4.3.2 release schedule.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to
drop me an email, and I'll be more than happy to sort things out!

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon