[Libreoffice-qa] Question about using broken / corrupt documents

Kuchta, Tomasz t.kuchta12 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 13:53:58 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I’m a PhD student at Imperial College London, where I work on techniques
for recovering broken documents, i.e. files that either
crash a program or do not load correctly.

One of the problems that I came across is the availability of good
benchmarks.  As far as I know, LibreOffice has a bug reporting feature,
and I was wondering whether it might be possible to use some of these
reports and associated documents to try our recovery mechanism on them.

Thank you,
Tomasz Kuchta