[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Sep 29 10:20:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 03:36:34PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
>         + how is redmine used for QA ? (Robinson)
>             + specific admin pieces tracked in there.
>             + happy to use bugzilla for that purpose
>             + might already fit in the existing infra in Redmine ? (Bjoern)
>                 + could we merge those & close the project ?
> AI:             + move the data across to infra / bugzilla (Bjoern)
>                 + easy to do now - only 10x tasks or so.

Done now, project QA on RedMine is empty, most of the stuff is on bugzilla:

 https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/qa/issues

The only remaining task is:

 https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/599

asking Florian to close the project, ideally by keeping existing stuff without
allowing new issues filed there.

Best,

Bjoern