[Libreoffice-qa] Post Building MySQL connectors for 32 and 64 bit versions for LibreOffice 4.3 in Linux

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:52:16 PDT 2014

      I have now built connectors for both versions which should work
for both MySQL and mariadb since autogen includes switches to include
the mariadb library files.
      So, now I have some more questions:

1) How should they be numbered? I'm thinking that since they were built
using LibreOffice 4.3 that they should be numbered 4.3.0. (At present, I
have them numbered 1.0.4_3 which also indicates the version of
LibreOffice used to build them.)

2) Is someone willing to test them to see if they work on their
computers as well? This is especially true if they have installed Mariadb.

3) What about the MySQL connector 1.03 that I have placed in the
Extension web site? Both 32 and 64 bit versions there work with
LibreOffice through 4.4.0 alpha but only with MySQL only. They do not
work with Mariadb as far as I know.

Dan