[Libreoffice-qa] Building or bibisecting

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Tue Dec 1 15:21:17 PST 2015

I quite often do bibisect, most often from the daily dbgutil repository for
Linux, but going to older versions as needed.  I have, just for the fun of
it, cloned the Windows bibisect repository, and it seems to be good; however
it covers such a narrow range of commits that I seldom think of using it.

I do occasionally do a local build, but not very often:  the build takes
about 30 hours, thirty very warm hours.  Of course, my system falls well
short of the minimum recommended specs.

HTH,
Terry.