[Libreoffice-qa] Building or bibisecting

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Thu Dec 3 12:48:03 PST 2015

Hi Sophie,

Le 01/12/2015 15:56, Sophie a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know who here is frequently building LibreOffice or is
> bibisecting on a regular basis?
> You can either answer on the list or directly to me if you prefer.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback

I build 2 versions (currently branches 5.0 and 5.1) at least one time a
day. I build in release mode and install under the current version of
Ubuntu x86-64.

Best regards
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.