[Libreoffice-qa] Compatibility, Open Source, Microsoft

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 14:16:41 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Julio Cesar Campos
<kabbalah100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, There is an excellent work and progress in Libreoffice,
> congratulations. I use LibreOffice as the only program for all activities,
> and certainly I am very grateful and pleased with their performance, and the
> work of so many people behind this.

Thanks, Julio!

> Each time it is launched a new version of LibreOffice, I use the attachment
> to test compatibility and always see great progress, I'm sure you do the
> same every time, but I would like to hear your comments about the difference
> when you open the attachment with Microsoft office and Libreoffice, I do it
> with a spirit of curiosity and support.

Have you filed any bugs against this document? That's often the best
way for us to track down and fix particular issues with layout,
rendering, performance speed, etc.
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org

> Thanks for your kind attention and response.

Thanks for the feedback!  Together, we can make the next release of
LibreOffice even better!

Cheers,
--R

--