[Libreoffice-qa] BSA

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:15:40 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Harald Köster <harald.koester at mail.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the BSA has been broken for several weeks. Meanwhile also the link from
> the feedback page (1) to the BSA is cut and you are directed directly to
> the Document Foundation Bugzilla main page.

Ayup, that's intentional.

> Is it intended to fix the problems with the BSA at all?
> Or is intended to use a guided-bug-entry-skin (2) as it was asked in the
> ESC minutes from 2015-01-29?

We've been discussing using the guided mechanism within Bugzilla
since... a couple years ago? Now that we've migrated, this is a real
possibility.

> I would appreciate if there will be again a guided possibility to report
> bugs. I think particularly for users with less English knowledge and/or
> if they are unexperienced bug reporters, this would be a great help.
>
> (1) http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/
> (2)
> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&format=guided

Indeed, indeed. The Guided forms are definitely something that we're
currently investigating. If you'd like to help out with setting-up
these forms, we'd love the help. Just ping me back and we can chat :-)

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon