[Libreoffice-qa] BSA

bfoman bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Wed Feb 11 14:20:25 PST 2015

Robinson Tryon wrote
> We've been discussing using the guided mechanism within Bugzilla
> since... a couple years ago? Now that we've migrated, this is a real
> possibility.
> [...]
> Indeed, indeed. The Guided forms are definitely something that we're
> currently investigating. If you'd like to help out with setting-up
> these forms, we'd love the help. Just ping me back and we can chat :-)

Hi!
Just to let you know which files need to be edited:
template / en / default / bug / create / create-guided.html.tmpl
template / en / default / bug / create / comment-guided.txt.tmpl
Mozilla has very nice guided forms for their products developed as extension
- source code is available at
https://github.com/mozilla/webtools-bmo-bugzilla/blob/master/extensions/GuidedBugEntry
Best regards.