[Libreoffice-qa] Problems reactivating my bugzilla account after migration to df.org

a07cd040897db54e103c at spambog.com a07cd040897db54e103c at spambog.com
Tue Feb 10 07:36:31 PST 2015

Hello,
after you moved the LibreOffice bugtracker from freedesktop.org to documentfoundation.org i am unable to login anymore. As suggested on your website i tried resetting my password, but after entering my username "a07cd040897db54e103c at spambog.com" on "https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/index.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1&migration_passwordreset=1#forgot" and clicking the button "Reset Password" I do NOT RECEIVE ANY email.
I retried several times without any success. I also checked the spam folder: negative. I assume, that the verification email, was never sent by your mailserver.
Please help me reactivating my account.
Regards