[Libreoffice-qa] DLP Projects as products?

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Feb 13 09:47:33 PST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 04:52:45PM +0100, David Tardon wrote:
> I do not even quite understand what you mean by it. To merge all the
> libraries into one? Or to always release everything whether there has
> been any change or not?

The latter would be a starting point. You will hardly get a article about a new
version of libmwaw or libcdr on their own. Not TDF does do any press release
about individual library releases. You see however e.g. LibreOffice, GNOME,
KDE, Java releasing stuff as a set and thus gaining enough critical mass for
some media coverage -- even for functionality that is not always directly related.

Anyway: As said, not a QA-topic, so not really for this list.

Best,

Bjoern