[Libreoffice-qa] Keyword "bisected"

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 08:23:20 PST 2015

Hi All,

I just found out that this keyword "bisected" is being used. I'm curious
who is using it and what it is identifying. Also, I'm curious if we
shouldn't move whatever it is being used for to the whiteboard - having
2 bisect things being in whiteboard, and then 1 in keyword seems strange
to me. We have "bibisectRequest" and "bibisected" in whiteboard, then we
have "bisect" in keyword.

A couple people have told me they use the keyword to indicate that the
exact (or nearly the exact) commit has been identified. If this is
true...it's good to have (and would be another potential easy hack to
move bibisected to bisected), but we need to share this information with
developers so that it's actually useful information. Else, if developers
are just querying for "bibisected" in whiteboard, they are going to miss
bisected in keyword....

Best,
Joel