[Libreoffice-qa] installation of daily build for Win

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Wed Jan 7 06:44:15 PST 2015

Hello, all.

I have downloaded
<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@39/current/master~2015-01-07_00.57.18_LibreOfficeDev_4.5.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86.msi>,
and I am trying to install it on Windows Vista SP1.  The installation
command (all one line) (I am retyping this):

    msiexec /a
master~2015-01-07_00.57.18_LibreOfficeDev_4.5.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86.msi
TARGETDIR="c:\Program Files\LibreOffice_master_20150107"

The installation window "LibreOfficeDev 4.5.0.0.alpha0 - Installation
Wizard" shows "Status: Copying new files" and now I have dialog

    LibreOfficeDev 4.5.0.0.alpha0 Installation Wizard

    Error 1334.The file 'ib_svl__libreoff' cannot be installed because
    the file cannot be found in cabinet file
    'libreofficedev1.cab'. This could indicate a network error, and
    error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

Is there anything I could be doing wrong to make this happen?  Has
anybody succeeded in installing this build?

Thanks,
Terry.