[Libreoffice-qa] TDF Tablets

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:19:01 PST 2015

Hi All -

So we *might* have some money to buy a few tablets for TDF and then loan
them out to QA. I wanted to get a sense of how many people could
possibly put these to use. The idea is:

1) You would download and run LibreOffice on Android (including the
viewer beta that is already out) somewhat regularly;
2) Once we're ready to start having bugs reported (we're not quite
there...but we will get there), you'll take the time to report good bug
reports when you find them;
3) Preferably you don't already own a tablet;
4) You've demonstrated a commitment to QA;
5) You would return the device upon request or if you find that you're
not using it much.

So if you're interested please just email saying that you could use a
tablet and you'd put it to use :) Again, no promises, we're just
discussing possibilities :)

Best,
Joel