[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration] We're done! Please visit the new site to reset your password!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:12:34 PST 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:20 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:
> +1. we really need to remove a lot of those useless keywords

Here's the current list of keywords:

ALL: What should go?

----

bisected (255)
The bug has been successfully connected to a code commit that
introduced the bug (such as with "git bisect").

bisect_pending (0)
The bug seems likely to benefit from bisecting, (such as easy to
reproduce, etc.), but the bisect has not yet been performed. See also
the "bisected" keyword.

cleanup0407 (2)
April 2007 bug cleanup.

have-backtrace (232)
bugs that have a useful backtrace

i18n (26)
Xorg Internationalisation issues (i18n)

janitor (9)
Cleanup bugs, usually trivial.

l10n (51)
Xorg/X11 Localisation issues

licence (2)
Files with licence problems (e.g. mixing incompatible licences,
missing/non-permissive copyrights, et al)

love (8)
Marking a bug with this keyword means that you're willing to help
someone fix the bug, or that it should be fixable by a beginner
without any help. This should ONLY be set by a maintainer or people
familiar with the code base, and ONLY when it looks like a project
suitable for a new developer looking for a task.

movetoxkc (0)
Bugs that should be moved to xkeyboard-config, if still applicable.

NEEDINFO (51)
The bug does not have enough information in order to solve the
problem. Please read the comments and add the relevant information
required to aid in solving the problem.

notourbug (2)
It's not really our bug, but we might work around it anyway.

patch (21)
Bugs with a valid patch.

regression (3392)
Xorg bug regressions (issues previously fixed but somehow broken again)

security (6)
Security-sensitive bugs

want-backtrace (13)
Bugs whose triage could be greatly accelerated with the addition of a
backtrace from the crash.

x12 (0)
Bugs that require a protocol version bump.

> and add some [keywords]
> that are nore useful.

We have a number of "tags" that we put in the Whiteboard right now
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard
(also see advanced page)

Many of those could become keywords.

ALL: Proposals on which ones?

> morevoer I'd like to have specific attachment default extension types, like
> .odt, .ods, .doc, .docx, .xls and .xlsx which are commonly attached by users
> and commonly mislabeled.

Are you talking about the mimetype problems on FDO?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Attachments#MIME_Type_Problems

AFAIK, those are fixed

Best,
--R