[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice Bugzilla Migration] We're done! Please visit the new site to reset your password!

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Tue Jan 27 04:29:25 PST 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:12:34 +0100, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:20 AM, Tommy <barta at quipo.it> wrote:
>> +1. we really need to remove a lot of those useless keywords
>
> Here's the current list of keywords:
>
> ALL: What should go?

these are the one that I'd remove.

> cleanup0407 (2)
> April 2007 bug cleanup.
>

> i18n (26)
> Xorg Internationalisation issues (i18n)
>

> l10n (51)
> Xorg/X11 Localisation issues
>
> licence (2)
> Files with licence problems (e.g. mixing incompatible licences,
> missing/non-permissive copyrights, et al)
>
> movetoxkc (0)
> Bugs that should be moved to xkeyboard-config, if still applicable.
>
> NEEDINFO (51)
> The bug does not have enough information in order to solve the
> problem. Please read the comments and add the relevant information
> required to aid in solving the problem.
>
> notourbug (2)
> It's not really our bug, but we might work around it anyway.
>
> patch (21)
> Bugs with a valid patch.
>
> security (6)
> Security-sensitive bugs
>
> x12 (0)
> Bugs that require a protocol version bump.

I include the NEEDINFO and notourbug keywords that are basically useless
duplicates of the NEEDINFO and NOTOURBUG status.

>> and add some [keywords]
>> that are nore useful.
>
> We have a number of "tags" that we put in the Whiteboard right now
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard
> (also see advanced page)
>
> Many of those could become keywords.
>
> ALL: Proposals on which ones?

I think that all the bibisect related tags could be tunred into keywords.

>> morevoer I'd like to have specific attachment default extension types,
>> like
>> .odt, .ods, .doc, .docx, .xls and .xlsx which are commonly attached by
>> users
>> and commonly mislabeled.
>
> Are you talking about the mimetype problems on FDO?
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Attachments#MIME_Type_Problems
>
> AFAIK, those are fixed
>
> Best,
> --R

I was talking about the select MIME type dropdown menu which actually
offers only PNG, JPEG, PDF and a few others.

anyway if you say that the automatic detection now works fine, this is
probably not necessary anymore

Tommaso