[Libreoffice-qa] And then there were two...

Christian Lohmaier cloph at documentfoundation.org
Wed Jan 28 09:08:30 PST 2015

Hi *,

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Bugzilla Products Table (bug counts):
>
> 1) Are we missing any version #'s?
>
> (Should those all be 'X.y.z alpha' or 'X.y.z final' ? Looks like
> that's the naming convention so far, right Cloph?)

Nah, no need for the .alpha and .final suffix - there aren't so many
changes that would make this necessary.

> 2) What Components should this product have?

I'd say those are already too many - General should be enough.

> 3) What's the difference between the Android and iOS ports?

They're completely separate, the only thing they share is the protocol
they communicate with LibreOffice, i.e. what they can do is limited by
the commands that LibreOffice does understand.

ciao
Christian