[Libreoffice-qa] BUGZILLA: prefilled whiteboard items like in the keywords field

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Wed Jul 1 21:09:56 PDT 2015

I remember asking it few months ago and I was told that we could achieve
that once we fully migrated to our own bugzilla...

so is it now possible to have a dropdown menu in the Whiteboard field with
some prefilled items like we already have in the Keywords field.

I think about having "bibisectRequest", "bibisected", "notBibisectable"
and other useful terms in it.

this would speed up QA and avoid bad spelling and camelCase issues etc.
etc.

looking forward for your feedback.