[Libreoffice-qa] BUGZILLA: prefilled whiteboard items like in the keywords field

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:25:39 PDT 2015

Hey Tommy!

> I remember asking it few months ago and I was told that we could
> achieve that once we fully migrated to our own bugzilla...
>
> so is it now possible to have a dropdown menu in the Whiteboard field
> with some prefilled items like we already have in the Keywords field.
>
> I think about having "bibisectRequest", "bibisected",
> "notBibisectable" and other useful terms in it.
>
> this would speed up QA and avoid bad spelling and camelCase issues
> etc. etc.
>
> looking forward for your feedback.
My suggestion is to join the bugzilla mailing list (not through TDF or
LibreOffice) and ask there. I've found them to be really helpful and use
them often to answer questions about how to improve bugzilla. So if you
ask there if it's possible and what files to touch, you can report back
and let us know how :)

Best,
Joel