[Libreoffice-qa] Bug #92434

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 05:10:05 PDT 2015

       I have downloaded 5.0.0.4 RC4 this morning. I will be checking
this bug against it. If I find a problem, do I add a comment to the bug,
or do I file a new bug? Two days ago, I added a comment to this bug
after testing it against that day's daily build. The bug was still
there. I reopened it at that point. This is why I am asking. I'm not
sure I did the right thing in reopening the bug.
      I will list my results by this afternoon (I live in eastern US).

Dan