[Libreoffice-qa] Bug #92434

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:54:25 PDT 2015

Hey Dan,

So a couple things:
1) It's rarely appropriate to report a new bug that is reporting
behavior that is already reported - the only time this really is
appropriate is if the original bug is really old and was fixed at some
point - then reporting a new issue is best;

2) REOPENED should really never be used unless you know what it means -
that the bug was reported FIXED by a developer and someone on the bug
report still sees the issue on the release that the developer marked it
as FIXED for - else UNCONFIRMED or NEW (confirmed)...if the bug went to
WORKSFORME then UNCONFIRMED is probably best to get another person to
confirm the issue;

3) Comments should include your version of LibreOffice, your operating
system, and if the bug report doesn't already have clear repro steps and
simple attachments, then add those as well.

Thanks!

Best,
Joel