[Libreoffice-qa] make check / dbgutil performance ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Jun 5 04:55:55 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 02:27:44PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Exactly the opposite here. I do paid work on my desktop machine(s), and
> just light mostly unpaid (or at least not paid by customers) hacking at
> hackfests or conferences (well, the LO one) on my laptop.

Well, we have these awesome on-demand ec2 images by Cloph, which should blow
even the newest and fastest notebooks out of the water performance-wise very
easily.

Being the old grognard I am I have to admit to newer have used them myself,
however.

Note to self: Lead by example and use one on the Hamburg Hackfest.

Best,

Bjoern