[Libreoffice-qa] QA Meeting Minutes - 2015-06-03

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 13:54:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for the great QA Meeting on Wednesday! Minutes are here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/June_03

Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2015/June_17

=> Windows 64bit Native Builds <=

I know that many of you are excited to test out our newest win64 bit
builds -- we've run into a few issues, and are working to have our
buildbots back up and running as soon as possible.

=> Windows 10: Are you running it? <=

It's very important that we have people testing LibreOffice on the
latest betas of Windows 10 before it's officially released at the end
of July. If you're not sure how to get started, join the
#libreoffice-qa IRC channel and ask for help!

=> UNCONFIRMED Bug Count is UP <=

The UNCONFIRMED bug count is creeping back up again. If you have some
spare time to tackle a handful of bugs, please put on your favorite
triaging hat and jump in! If you run into anything especially hard,
join us on IRC.

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode