[Libreoffice-qa] Issues with Display of Dialogs of 5.0-beta2

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 13:13:41 PDT 2015

Hello,

I installed LibreOffice 5.0-beta2-x64 on my openSuSE 13.2 with KDE
4.14.8 and got issues with the display of some dialogs. E.g. if I open a
new presentation in Impress and call in the context menu 'Text' the
dialog gets only a small part with a grey background. The biggest part
of the dialog gets a transparent background.

But there are many of such dialogs in 5.0, that behave that way. It's an
regression to 4.4 etc.

I tried with the own dialogs of LibreOffice but that doesn't change
anything.

Is this only a KDE thing or is this behavior shown on other desktop
environments too?

Regards,
Andreas

--