[Libreoffice-qa] Java SI-GUI - Feedback wanted (no screenshots)

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:21:52 PDT 2015

Hi Florian

Florian Reisinger wrote
> Today I started with a re-programming of SI-GUI, which should support
> Linux and Windows (Java 8).
> I started with an improved download detecting algorithm, the UI will
> follow last.

Good :) I never really liked the Microsoft version which wasn't really an
executable and installed in some odd folder without even asking. On the
other hand Java is multi-platform but not really Open Source... Ah, well...

Florian Reisinger wrote
> PS: Why not Mac support. I am planning such a support, but neither do I
> have access to a Mac nor I have an idea how parallel builds are done
> there.

Here is how
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel/OS_X
I don't have a Mac either.