[Libreoffice-qa] bug in dbgutil bibisect repostory only

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Jun 24 10:24:54 PDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:07:42AM -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
> What is the procedure for a bug which happens only in the daily dbgutil
> bibisect repository?  Is a bug report appropriate?  Something else?

IMHO a bug report is in order, unless you quickly find someone who takes
ownership on the bug. Then again the best way to find someone to take ownership
is to write a good bug report.

However, the bug might stay around a bit longer as it is not immediately
hurting the release and we are having a major release soon -- and enough known
bugs to fix in that. So, as this might take some time: another reason to have a
bug created on bugzilla.

tl;dr: Someone who knows how to file a good bug report should in doubt ~always
file a bug report.

Just my two cents.

Best,

Bjoern