[Libreoffice-qa] bug in dbgutil bibisect repostory only

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Wed Jun 24 15:27:11 PDT 2015

On Wed, 2015-06-24 at 19:24 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> tl;dr: Someone who knows how to file a good bug report should in doubt
~always
> file a bug report.

Thank you, Bjoern.

I wanted to write "I have tried this with a new user profile", but
that sent the problem into abeyance.

I do not know how to compare user profiles, I do not know what I did
to screw up the regular one, and I do not even know what version of
LibreOffice I did it in.  I hate to do this, but I am giving up.

Moreover, the obvious workaround--to unmaximize and and then maximize
the LibreOffice window--fixes the display.

Thanks,
Terry.